The Cisco TelePresence EX Series offers the new Cisco TelePresence EX60 and ever popular Cisco TelePresence EX90. This family of personal telepresence for the desktop lets you and your colleagues instantly collaborate face-to-face, whether you’re separated by a hallway, a street, or several time zones. Access the features you need right from your desktop, with the touch of a finger.
The EX Series includes the Cisco TelePresence touch-screen interface, so you can make and manage telepresence calls with a simple glide of the finger. New enhancements bring even greater usability and simplicity to connecting and sharing content over telepresence.
The Cisco TelePresence EX Series offers a full high-definition 24-inch or 21.5-inch screen. You can use it as both a PC monitor and a telepresence system, giving you more flexibility at your desk.
Other features include:
- Simple touch-screen control that makes calling and sharing easy and intuitive
- 1080p30 and 720p60 video resolution for an optimal telepresence experience at the desk
- H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
- Natural, transparent collaboration with one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature
- An included wideband handset, with an option to add a headset input for privacy
No matter what your role, the Cisco TelePresence EX Series will become an integral part of your workflow. It helps to enable faster decision making, enhances relationships, and improves efficiency.
Connect face-to-face whenever you need to, at a moment’s notice, with Cisco TelePresence EX Series.